Should I Buy or Lease My RAM?
At our Houston area RAM dealer, we’re happy to provide our customers with a wealth of both new and used RAM models to choose from. Our exceptional sales team is ready at a moment’s notice to help you find the model you’ve been searching for. Once you lay eyes on the RAM of your dreams, you may be asking yourself: should I buy or lease my RAM? While each option has its benefits, we have some specifics to help you decide.
Tomball Dodge Is Here To Help Houston Area Shoppers Get Behind The Wheel of Their Dream RAM Vehicle
Pros of Buying
There are plenty of advantages to purchasing your new RAM vehicle!
• Building Equity. When you own your vehicle, you build equity. Making a sizable down payment on your car allows you to own it sooner, meaning you won’t owe any money if you want to trade in your vehicle.
• Modifications. Owning your vehicle means you can make any modifications to it that you want. If you want to give your RAM a new paint job or muffler, you’re free to do so.
• No mileage restrictions. Racking up more miles than you thought you would be? You won’t have to worry about mileage restrictions when you purchase your vehicle.
• You can sell your vehicle whenever you wish. If you want to upgrade to a new RAM, you can always sell your vehicle whenever you want to, if you want to.
Pros of Leasing
When you lease your RAM, you’ll find there are several advantages – especially when it comes to your budget. Our RAM specials are sure to help carry the load!
• Cheaper monthly payments. When you lease your vehicle, you’ll find that your monthly payments are generally lower than if you were to buy your vehicle.
• Your car is always under warranty. Leasing your vehicle means that the factory warranty will cover any repairs not due to accident, abuse, or normal wear and tear. As long as you hold the lease, you’re covered by the warranty!
• A short commitment. With a lease, you can essentially test drive a new car without being tied to it for too long. If you want to make a change in your daily driver, you can do so whenever your lease is up.
• Upgrading is easy. When your lease has ended, you can always upgrade your vehicle to include the newest technology.
If you’re interested in buying or leasing a new RAM, don’t hesitate to contact us at our Houston area RAM dealership today.