Chrysler End of Lease Process
When your Chrysler lease has reached the end of its term, you will find yourself with an important decision to make. Is it time to lease a new Chrysler, purchase your previously leased vehicle, or return your Chrysler? It’s important to keep these questions in mind as the finance team at our Tomball Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership helps to prepare you for what’s next.
As the end of your lease approaches, we will be in contact with you to discuss what your next steps might be. Let’s explore your options:
Lease A New Chrysler With Tomball Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
You have the option of returning your car or getting behind the wheel behind a brand new Chrysler vehicle. Here’s what you’ll need to do to trade-in your lease:
· Arrange for a pre-inspection of your current vehicle
· Contact us to make an appointment to turn in your current leased vehicle
· Check for excess wear and tear, completing any repairs before your turn-in date
· Check your mileage
· Schedule an appointment for a test drive with us
Purchase Your Current Chrysler
If you’re more than happy with your current Chrysler vehicle, you have the option to purchase it! Simply contact our dealership to discuss the first steps of the purchasing process. Our Chrysler finance department is here for you!
Return Your Chrysler Lease
While we would love to keep you as a Chrysler customer, we understand if you choose to return your Chrysler lease. Here’s what you’ll need to bring along to return your Chrysler:
· A copy of your Chrysler Capital Lease Agreement
· All keys, keyless entry fobs and any other additions associated with your leased vehicle
· All vehicle documents received at the time of delivery including the owner’s and maintenance manuals
If you have any questions about the Chrysler end of lease process, don’t hesitate to contact us at our Tomball Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership today.